Wednesday 27 January 2010

Favourite Albums - M

Master of Puppets - Metallica (1986)

M is the halfway point and for once, an album I don't have to sell you. If you like metal you own it. It's that simple.

So, funny story. I borrowed it on tape when I was at sixth form, and my tape player ate it, so I had to send my dad to Andy's Records in the waterside to buy a new copy. He did notice that it wasn't his original due to it not being old and played to death, but it's the thought that counts. Hmm... not that funny I guess.

This is another album that reminds me of 6th form and in particular playing d&d.

# Title Length
1 Battery 5.10
2 Master of Puppets 8.36
3 The Thing That Should Not Be 6.33
4 Welcome Home (Sanitarium) 6.27
5 Disposable Heroes 8.15
6 Leper Messiah 5.42
7 Orion 8.25
8 Damage, Inc 5.31
54:45

No comments:

Post a Comment